Pre-Order 2024 Edition
The most detailed resource guide that provides you with specific information on creating a prenatal and postpartum rehabilitation program in the hospital or home that maximizes function after birth
What you get:
- Sample birth plan to review with prenatal clients at home or during antepartum admission who wish to have access to rehabilitation services before, during, or after birth
- Word and PDF versions to customize with your facility's or clinic's logo
- Detailed obstetrics rehabilitation case studies that include considerations for high-risk pregnancy, postpartum complications, OB critical care, postpartum readmission, and pelvic health concerns
- Inpatient and home health SOAP note template for obstetrics rehabilitation evaluation and treatment recommendations
- Obstetrics Rehab Clinical Pathway and algorithm to guide interdisciplinary clinical decision making
- Sample letter to MD requesting referral for home health or immediate outpatient obstetrics rehabilitation consult before 6 weeks
- Acute Care Obstetrics Rehabilitation Clinical Competency with proficiency and advanced categories
- Complete reference list and additional resources including postpartum vital signs and lab values, self-care metabolic equivalencies, and RPE / Target Heart Rate calculations for maternal cardiac safety
Rehabilitation plans of care including prenatal or post-delivery exercises after birth should be prescribed by a licensed or certified professional given the medical acuity of this patient population. Licensed or certified professionals are expected to make any necessary adjustments to the information provided in this manual and by purchasing this manual, the buyer agrees to not hold the authors of this manual responsible in the event of health-related errors that may result in harm.
Your purchase supports our mission to expand access to services for individuals earlier after birth and pelvic surgery. We will be more than happy to replace your purchase with a product or service of equal value if you are not satisfied for any reason. Thank you for your support of our mission and we look forward to collaborating with you on your professional journey!